This is a practical hands on day in a safe environment with a strictly limited number of participants. Sharing best and bad practice in Expert Report writing. Making certain your Report does not let you (and the client - and the court) down.
This Advanced course is designed for Experts with significant experience of writing expert witness reports (whether Civil, Criminal or Family).
This is a practically based course focussed on fine tuning and enhancing your existing skills and techniques and is only open to experienced experts.
Emphasis will be placed on identifying and correcting common errors and bad habits that can build up over time. You will learn how to keep your report relevant and helpful to the court whilst providing a sound platform for your evidence and cross-examination.
Who Should Attend
Experienced Experts. Minimum 10+ reports undertaken.
- Improve your overall report
- Update on Best Practice and Rules Compliance
- Report analysis and correction
- SJE Reports - problem areas
- Identifying and breaking bad habits
- Who can you trust for feedback?
- Avoiding Judicial criticism