There are many benefits to having TAE membership.
Primarily TAE membership gives the internationally recognised professional status and credibility of being an accredited Expert/Mediator. These are denoted by the post nominal letters:
Academy membership also gives a number of benefits to members which help them in their day to day practice.
Technical advice & guidance
Expert technical guidance and advice will help you to comply with new regulations and rules and maintain best practice.
As a member you will have access to:
- A Technical Helpline - available to all members providing help and advice on ethical and practical issues from dealing with instructions to getting paid
- Helpsheets and FAQs
- Best practice guidance
TAE provides an range of technical and information through its publications. Member-only resources include:
- A complimentary subscription to TEDR magazine, in print and (coming soon) digital editions
- Regular newsletter - 'update' providing news and updates
- Email updates keeping members abreast of latest developments and advice
- Website - access to a special member only section of the website.
TAE training is recognised world-wide. As a member you are will have access to:
- Discounted rates for Continuing Professional Development training courses and seminars
- Free technical meetings - normally held on the second Wednesday most months
TAE has a number of ways to help members in their day to day work as an Expert or Mediator;
- Membership of group Professional Indemnity insurance scheme
- Model Terms of Engagement
- Model Form of Expert's Report
- Networking opportunities
- Referral Service