Able Acoustics Ltd, Unit 20, Connect 10 Business Park, Foster Road, Ashford, TN24 0FE
- Master of Science, MSc, (2003)
- Institute of Acoustics Certificate of Competence in Environmental Noise Measurement, (2004)
- Member of the Institute of Acoustics, MIOA, (2010)
- Applied Acoustics and Noise Control, Postgraduate Certificate, (2010)
- Incorporated Engineer, IEng, (2014)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Building , ICIOB, (2014)
- Accredited Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, (2015)
- Expert Witness
Expert Witness Snapshot
Independent expert in acoustics, whose primary expertise is environmental noise, building acoustics and construction noise.
Recent projects include: noise assessments in support of planning applications, noise at work risk assessments, environmental noise control, licensing, abatement notice appeals and Section 61 applications for multi-million pound construction projects.
Currently has direct personal and overall management responsibility for advising contractors, planners, architects and private individuals on the control of noise for all projects where Able Acoustics Ltd has been engaged and has also been a visiting guest lecturer in acoustics for higher education establishments.
Oral evidence has been provided in the High Court, White vs Lynch (2011)